January 28, 2013 Leave a comment
My name is Jean-Etienne “Jep” Poirrier and this blog accompanied me during my part-time MBA at Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
Now classes are over I may update this blog with Vlerick experiences, readings, interesting meetings, etc.
Maybe more on the About page
- An #Excel reference to the total cost of adverse events that ends with cell AE42. How ironic! #ModellerJoke #AE #HealthEconomics 6 days ago
- Today, I'm "Jane" :-D Thanks, @Starbucks (but the coffee is good in the morning, that's what matters) https://t.co/JFgX149n2y 1 week ago
- #Update 3 of 9 is taking a loooooong time and I need the computer for a deadline tomorrow ... #overnight #Windows https://t.co/5mnsO4bhV7 2 weeks ago
- RT @alexanderdecroo: "Encrypted messaging is equivalent to private conversation in a room. Ending this is the end of private life" @silkiec… 1 month ago
- Snoops may soon be able to buy your browsing history. Thank the US Congress theguardian.com/commentisfree/… #privacy #freedom #ISP #USA 1 month ago