The first annual Vlerick MBA Experience Day is announced and will take place on Friday 27 January at 6.30PM in Leuven. Ok, if it starts at 6.30PM, it’s not really a “day” but whatever …
On this Open Day, we (part-time MBA students) will follow our usual class (it will be a session of Negotiation Skills with Prof. Dr. David Venter). But at the same time, people interested or curious about the MBA at Vlerick can join us, follow the class with us and also interact and ask all kinds of questions during the pauses around an informal drink.
Everyone has her/his own interests and her/his own way to get information about Vlerick and its MBAs. One way to track the interest of people is to watch how they landed on your website or blog. For instance, here are some questions typed in Google that led to this blog in the last 7 days:
- admission test Vlerick
- classes start 2013 mba Vlerick
- day of a vlerick student
- does an mba have exams?
- educational leave Belgium MBA
- HEC Paris vs Vlerick
- how to succeed your interview at vlerick
- motivational interview for mba
- ranking belgian business schools
- Vlerick admission test calculator
- Vlerick ft ranking, 2011
- Vlerick incompany project modular
- Vlerick Leuven on campus assessment
- Vlerick modular mba exams
- Vlerick MBA [+study] [+INBEV] [+ranking]
- Vlerick PTMBA
- what i remember from my mba at Vlerick
- what questions do Vlerick ask
(One good thing for me is that by typing them in a post, I re-inforce the position of this blog on these topics in search engines :) )
I am not saying everyone will be able to answer all of these questions during the Experience Day (but the presence of the Programme Director and the Programme Manager will certainly help). But imho it’s a good way to have a glimpse on MBAs at Vlerick. If you are interested, just leave a message below or contact me directly via e-mail and I will forward your request to the Programme Manager (she wants your name, job title, organization and e-mail address).
Photo credit: Open Day 2010 by WTO on Flickr (license CC-by-nd)